- Däck & Fälg
FX K501 3.5cc Motor 5-Port, DLC, Keramiska lager, Balans
FX K501 Race EngineThe K501 is a premium, high-performance 1/8 off-road engine designed for high-competition racing. The K501 is completely innovated engine based on the K5 platform with focus on maximum bottom and middle power.
The 5-port engine includes a ceramic bearing and diamond-coated crankshaft. The crankshaft is individually balanced with a tungsten weight. The sleeve and piston set were specially selected and matched. The K501 features redesigned crankcase and engine cover and is equipped with a 10-rib engine head. The carburetor features a shorter needle.
The K501 is an extremely reliable and powerful engine suitable for any race track and racing conditions.
All the finest engineering and craftsmanship has gone into the concept, design, creation, and finishing of FX Engines. This engine and all of its parts were designed and manufactured by FX in-house in Slovakia, Europe using all the finest European materials and the most advanced Swiss, German, and Italian technologies. Even the crankcase was die cast in-house using fully robotic die casting technology.
All parts are individually measured and inspected, and dimensions of all parts are recorded to ensure a full manufacturing & assembly record of every single part. Each engine includes a manufacturing certificate that records all the important serial numbers and measurements so that, at any time, all details of the production – including material batch, machine programs, responsible craft persons and production dates – can be traced back to its roots.
- Based on the K5 platform
- 5-port, high-competition 1/8 off-road engine
- Maximum bottom and middle power
- 14mm high precision silicone-filled crankshaft
- DLC coated crankshaft
- Tungsten balanced crankshaft
- CNC-machined silicium piston
- Specially selected and matched sleeve & piston set
- Ceramic ball-bearings
- Redesigned crankcase
- Redesigned rear engine cover
- Carburetor with shorter needle
- Designed and manufactured in Slovakia, Europe
- Displacement: 3.5cc
- Bore: 16.26mm
- Stroke: 16.80mm
- Weight: 349g
- Max. power: 2.65 HP @ 33,000 RPM
- Practical RPM range: 4.000-39.000
- Inlet Ports: 5 Transfer
- Piston: CNC-machined silicium
- Sleeve: CNC-machined brass, hard chrome plated
- Front ball-bearing: 7x19mm, made in Japan
- Rear ball-bearing: 14x25.8mm ceramic, made in Germany
- Crankshaft: 14mm
- Carburetor: Alloy body with thermal isolation; 3-needle design with a shorter needle; modular venturi
- Glow plug: X3
- Exhaust position: Rear
- X3 glow plug
- Exhaust gasket
- Cylinder-head shim
- Carburetor venturi
- 3mm dust cap
- 6mm dust cap
- 16mm dust cap
- 18mm dust cap
2 andra produkter i samma kategori:
Det finns inga kundrecensioner just nu.