- Däck & Fälg
FX K301 EC 3-Port DLC, Keramiska lager, Balanserad
FX K301 EC - 3.5cc Off-Road Engine - 3 ports, DLC, Ceramic Bearing, Tungsten BalancedThe European Champion Engine K301 EC is based on the K301 engine but incorporates numerous improvements and refinements with focus on maximum bottom and top-end power.
The 3-port engine includes a ceramic bearing and diamond-coated crankshaft. The crankshaft is individually balanced with a tungsten weight and filled with silicone. The sleeve and piston set were specially selected and matched. The engine features 10-rib engine head.
Significant improvements were incorporated in the production & assembly processes, with new and even more precise quality inspection. All parts are individually measured and then specially selected and matched to increase engine reliability, performance, and quality.
All of the finest engineering and craftsmanship has gone into the concept, design, creation, and finishing of all FX Engines. This engine and all of its parts were designed and manufactured by FX in-house in Slovakia, Europe from the finest European materials and using the most advanced Swiss, German, and Italian technologies. Even the crankcase was die cast in-house using fully-robotic die-casting technology.
All parts are individually measured and inspected, and all dimensions are recorded to ensure a full manufacturing & assembly record of every single part. Each engine includes a manufacturing certificate that records all important serial numbers and measurements so that, at any time, all details of the production – material batch, machine programs, responsible craftsperson, and production dates – can be traced back to the beginning.
- 3-port, square-stroke, high-competition 1/8 off-road engine
- European Champion engine
- Maximum bottom and top-end power
- 14mm high-precision, silicone-filled crankshaft
- DLC Diamond-coated crankshaft
- Tungsten balanced crankshaft
- CNC-machined silicium piston
- Specially selected and matched sleeve & piston set
- Ceramic ball-bearings
- Designed and manufactured in Slovakia, Europe
- Displacement: 3.5cc
- Bore: 16.40mm
- Stroke: 16.40mm
- Weight: 349g
- Max. power: 2.6 HP @ 34,000 RPM
- Practical range: 4,000-42,000 RPM
- Ports: 3 transfer ports
- Piston: CNC-machined silicium
- Sleeve: CNC-machined brass, hard chrome plated
- Front ball-bearing: 7x19mm, made in Japan
- Rear ball-bearing: 14x25.8mm ceramic, made in Germany
- Crankshaft: 14mm
- Carburetor: Alloy body with thermal isolation; 3-needle with modular venturi
- Glow plug: X3
- Exhaust position: Rear
- X3 glow plug
- Exhaust gasket
- Cylinder-head shim
- Carburetor venturi
- 3mm dust cap
- 6mm dust cap
- 16mm dust cap
- 18mm dust cap
2 andra produkter i samma kategori:
Det finns inga kundrecensioner just nu.